291461Re: Problem with relay_domains lookups

    Feb 20, 2013
      On 2/20/2013 12:18 PM, Geoff Shang wrote:
      > On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Noel Jones wrote:
      >> Postfix uses the domain as the lookup key, not the whole address.
      >> Test with:
      >> $ postmap -q example.com ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-domains.cf
      > I was initially doing this but it didn't work.
      > In ldap-domains.cf, I use %d as the key to look for. Should I be
      > using %s instead?
      > Geoff.

      I don't use ldap, so don't take my advice on the query to use (but
      pretty sure %s is what you need).

      Fortunately, postfix works the same regardless of the table type, so
      I can tell you how to test it, and what postfix expects.

      $ postmap -q example.com ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-domains.cf