291456Re: Bypassing amavis

  • weber@...
    Feb 20, 2013
      Patrick B Koetter told me some days ago
      you can do an sender_check_access,

      in the sender_check_access you can forward them to a service without
      amavis.

      sender_check_access = hash ..... noamavis_sender

      noamavis_sender =

      senderdomain.com FILTER smtp:servicewithoutamavis

      create the service in master.cf

      in the settings for the service reinject the mails on a non amavis
      port.

      marko

      http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html

      Am 2013-02-20 13:30, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
      > Nikolaos Milas skrev den 2013-02-20 13:24:
      >> On 20/2/2013 2:16 μμ, Benny Pedersen wrote:
      >>
      >>> lmtp is fine yes, but smtp overwrides does not help on lmtp service
      >>>
      >>> lmtp should use lmtp overwrides, your working example runs without
      >>> any overwrides as it is now
      >>>
      >>> this is dokumented in amavisd readme (postfix)
      >>
      >> I see. If it is smtp, rather than lmtp, then how would we specify
      >> overrides?
      >
      > -o lmtp_* for lmtp service
      > -o smtp_* for smtp service
      >
      > but dont make overwrides if postconf -d | grep lmtp_ is okay :)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic