291450Bypassing amavis

  • Nikolaos Milas
    Feb 20, 2013
      Hello,

      We are using amavis on top of Postfix 2.9.4, integrated as usual:

      main.cf:

      master.cf:

      smtp-amavis unix - - n - 2 lmtp
      -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
      -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
      -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
      -o max_use=20

      127.0.0.1:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd
      -o content_filter=
      -o local_recipient_maps=
      -o relay_recipient_maps=
      -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
      -o smtpd_delay_reject=no
      -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
      -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
      -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
      -o smtpd_data_restrictions=reject_unauth_pipelining
      -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=
      -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
      -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
      -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
      -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000
      -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=0
      -o smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit=0
      -o
      receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks,no_unknown_recipient_checks

      Can we bypass amavis for particular messages? For example, we want to
      whitelist a number of complete envelope sender addresses and sender
      domains. This can be done only in amavis, or we can bypass amavis
      entirely, by properly configuring Postfix? (And if yes, how?)

      Thanks,
      Nick
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic