291449Re: HOLDing certain recipients during migration

  • Sahil Tandon
    Feb 19, 2013
      On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 13:13:54 +0100, Miha Valencic wrote:

      > On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Noel Jones <njones@...> wrote:
      > > HOLD acts at the message level, not the recipient level.
      > > If one recipient of a multi-recipient message is put on HOLD, all
      > > recipients of that message will be affected.
      >
      > I see. I believe the HOLD is better suited to our scenario as a
      > temporary reject and this (HOLDing messages for all recipients if one
      > matches) is acceptable.

      I do not understand your response; the HOLD action is not a temporary
      reject. Anyway, my involvement earlier in the thread is for others who
      might chance upon this chain in the archives, and prefer the alternative
      (and IMHO more robust) approach.

      --
      Sahil Tandon
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic