291356Re: Null sender address in NDR's

  • Reindl Harald
    Feb 14, 2013
      Am 14.02.2013 16:36, schrieb James Day:

      >> Not "should", MUST. Not "isn't best practice", rather prohibited.
      > I understand and agree however in my experience you sometimes have
      > to fudge things so they operate with incorrectly configured systems
      > (against my own wishes!)

      no you have not

      if you can clearly show that your setup goes with all
      relevant RFC's and is configured by best common practice
      you NEVER need to do anything to support incorrectly
      configured systems

      the one with the incorrectly configured system has to fix it
      if i know what i am doing and can verify that my setup is
      correct and some boss is forcing me to violate RFC's this
      would be my last day working for whatever company
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic