291322Re: Restrict some users to local recipients only?

  • Dominik George
    Feb 12 4:31 PM
      Hi Patrick,

      > I have a customer who would like to configure the Postfix server he uses
      > such that certain users can only send to local users. I'm wondering if
      > there are any built-in facilities for restricting which delivery agents can
      > be used by particular users? (Or some other clever way of achieving the
      > same end result.) I realize security measures would also need to be taken
      > to lock down the machine from which the mail is being sent, but that's not
      > my problem ;)

      Does "users" for you mean

      a) clients
      b) envelope senders
      c) SASL authenticated users?

      -nik

      --
      * mirabilos is handling my post-1990 smartphone *
      <mirabilos> Aaah, it vibrates! Wherefore art thou, demonic device??

      PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic