291318Re: Exceptions to reject_rbl_client *AND* SASL authentication enforcement

    Feb 12, 2013
      On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:29:38PM +0000, Fabii Sangiovanni wrote:

      > Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-users <at> dukhovni.org> writes:
      >
      > > You're working too hard, the suggested settings should work just fine.
      >
      > Would you be so kind to point me to some readings on the matter?

      You don't want to explicitly blacklist RBL addresses (for unauthenticated
      users). The addresses may be deleted from the RBL at some point.

      The proposed solution simply whitelists the address for authenticated
      users and otherwise treats exactly as any other address.