291182Is a late header check possible?

  • Titanus Eramius
    Feb 7, 2013
      I'm running SpamAssassin as a content_filter on incoming mail which ads
      4 spam-headers, one of them being "X-Spam-Level:". The precise
      header varies, depending on the spamscore. SpamAssassin ads one "*" for
      each spampoint, so a example-header could be:

      I would like to have the ability to redirect mails with that header to
      a account where I can store them.

      So basically I *think* I'm asking if Postfix have a header_checks
      feature that runs after the content filters?

      Thanks

      titanus@ntdata:/etc/postfix$ sudo postconf -n

      (mail_version = 2.7.1)

      alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases

      bounce_template_file = /etc/postfix/bounce.cf

      broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

      config_directory = /etc/postfix

      delay_warning_time = 4

      disable_vrfy_command = yes

      inet_interfaces = all

      maximal_queue_lifetime = 15

      myhostname = ntdata.nt-data.dk

      mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8

      recipient_canonical_classes = envelope_recipient

      recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/pfix-no-srs.cf,
      tcp:127.0.0.1:10002

      relay_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/relay_domains.cf

      relay_recipient_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/relay_recipient_maps.cf

      sender_canonical_classes = envelope_sender

      sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/pfix-no-srs.cf,
      tcp:127.0.0.1:10001

      smtp_tls_security_level = may

      smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
      btree:$data_directory/smtp_tls_session_cache

      smtpd_data_restrictions =
      reject_unauth_pipelining
      reject_multi_recipient_bounce
      permit

      smtpd_helo_required = yes

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      reject_unauth_destination
      reject_non_fqdn_sender
      reject_non_fqdn_recipient
      reject_unknown_sender_domain
      reject_unknown_recipient_domain
      reject_rbl_client
      truncate.gbudb.net
      permit

      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes

      smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks = $mynetworks

      smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth

      smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot

      smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = yes

      smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/self-signed/smtpd.crt

      smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/self-signed/smtpd.key

      smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1

      smtpd_tls_received_header = yes

      smtpd_tls_security_level = may

      smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
      btree:$data_directory/smtpd_tls_session_cache

      tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom

      transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport.cf

      virtual_alias_maps =
      proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf

      virtual_gid_maps = static:5000

      virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail

      virtual_mailbox_domains =
      proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf

      virtual_mailbox_maps =
      proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

      virtual_minimum_uid = 5000

      virtual_transport = dovecot

      virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic