291176Re: Archiving mails based on subject - Was: Re: sometimes_bcc?

    Feb 7, 2013
      On 2/7/2013 6:14 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
      > it must be transparent, based on subject.
      >
      > So, to work on incoming and outgoing mails regardless of rcpts it
      > has to be implemented on postifx. Can someone advice me on how can I
      > solve this?

      Regardless of how you state the problem, it should already be clear
      that postfix does not have native capability to do selective BCC
      based on the subject. Adding such a feature to the postfix core
      would require non-trivial redesign and won't happen anytime soon.

      You might be able to find a milter that can do this; I haven't
      looked. You might be able to modify an existing proxy, such as
      amavisd-new, to do this; that will take some work and an unknown
      amount of time.

      Your only sure bet is to have postfix BCC everything and use a sieve
      script after delivery to discard the unwanted messages.

      [thinking out loud -- amavisd-new has some archiving features
      built-in. Maybe it can be convinced to trigger on the Subject.
      Probably worth looking into.]