291151Re: sometimes_bcc?

  • Robert Schetterer
    Feb 6, 2013
      Am 06.02.2013 20:25, schrieb Noel Jones:
      > On 2/6/2013 12:53 PM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
      >>> If you need to base the decision on mail content such as Subject,
      >>> you'll need some sort of proxy or milter.
      >> Nice if it could be done with:
      >> - subject_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
      >> - header_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
      >> - header_checks with a BCC action...
      >>

      > header/body checks are too late in the processing to add a
      > recipient, so the BCC action is not available with those features.
      > And header/body checks cannot operate on multiple triggers, so even
      > if they could add a recipient it wouldn't fit your criteria of
      > {Subject + something else}.
      >

      >> So close, yet so far...
      >>
      >> Will dig a little more about milter, seems it can be done also with
      >> some policy.
      >
      > No, a postfix policy service does not have access to the email
      > content, so it can't see the Subject.
      >
      > Your only hope of doing this inside postfix is a milter or a proxy,
      > and I'm not sure about a milter.
      >
      > Probably your best option is to BCC everything and use a sieve
      > script on the recipient mailbox to throw out what you don't want.
      >

      > -- Noel Jones
      >

      >> If someone has some how-i-did to share I will be grateful.
      >>
      >> Thanks and regards.
      >>
      >> --
      >> Marcio Merlone

      Hi Noel, i speculated, if normally there are only pure virtual users,
      this way might work

      using a local users maildir as sender bcc target
      over local transport, then forward procmail , filter subject ( rest
      /dev/null ), add some additional header, invoke dovecot deliver back to
      orginal sender via
      ( global ) sieve rule filtering additional header at orginal sender in
      i.e subfolder sent/date etc

      thats not sometimes bcc, but may goal the problem ( cross posted at
      dovecot list )

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --