291149Re: sometimes_bcc?

  • Marcio Merlone
    Feb 6, 2013
      Em 06-02-2013 14:54, Noel Jones escreveu:
      On 2/6/2013 10:00 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:

      Could anybody advice me how to achieve a sometimes_bcc, which should
      work as an always_bcc only when certain criteria is matched, based
      on subject and/or destination, like a sieve script?

      If you need to base the decision on mail content such as Subject,
      you'll need some sort of proxy or milter.

      Nice if  it could be done with:
      - subject_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
      - header_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
      - header_checks with a BCC action...

      So close, yet so far...

      Will dig a little more about milter, seems it can be done also with some policy. If someone has some how-i-did to share I will be grateful.

      Thanks and regards.

      --
      Marcio Merlone
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic