- Feb 6 10:53 AMEm 06-02-2013 14:54, Noel Jones escreveu:
Nice if it could be done with:
On 2/6/2013 10:00 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
Could anybody advice me how to achieve a sometimes_bcc, which should work as an always_bcc only when certain criteria is matched, based on subject and/or destination, like a sieve script?
If you need to base the decision on mail content such as Subject, you'll need some sort of proxy or milter.
- subject_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
- header_bcc_maps with a pcre map or
- header_checks with a BCC action...
So close, yet so far...
Will dig a little more about milter, seems it can be done also with some policy. If someone has some how-i-did to share I will be grateful.
Thanks and regards.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>