291070Re: 25-th port is not opened

  • John Allen
    Feb 2, 2013
      What I should check in the first place?
      I don't see any sign that postfix is running.

      How about a simple test to see if it running, most distro have the "service" command so start with

      service postfix status

      this should tell you if postfix is running or not. if your distro does not have the service command you could try

      ps  -A | grep master

      this should show you is postfix master process is running, but its not definitive.

      have you checked the mail log, and or the syslog to see if there is a problem with postfix.

      John A

      Today's mighty Oak is yesterday's nut that held it's ground. - Margaret Bailey

      Sent using Mozilla Thunderbird

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic