291034Re: OT: Mail forwarding services

  • Stan Hoeppner
    Jan 30, 2013
      On 1/30/2013 6:13 AM, Fernando Maior wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > In the area where my office is, internet providers cannot offer us links
      > with fixed ip, only dhcp. I wonder if someone in the list knows about a
      > mail forwarder server that can receive emails from my server and forwards
      > them to the internet in our behalf.

      In this case simply configure a relayhost and outbound SASL auth, and
      use the provider's submission server. Basic configuration information
      can be found here:
      http://www.hardwarefreak.com/postfix-adsl-relay-config.txt

      That covers outbound. With a dynamic IP, how are you receiving mail to
      your domain/server? Are you using a dynamic DNS service? If so, those
      services usually offer mail relaying, albeit for an extra fee.

      --
      Stan
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic