290865from <> ->

  • Feel Zhou
    Jan 20, 2013
      Hello, my friend

      This is Tom, I am sending my greetings from China

      I have a mail server with postfix working in the internet. I permit my customer send mail via my postfix server. My customer domain is example.com and ip in mx is d.d.d.d

      Something write in the main.cf  like that:
      /etc/postfix/main.cf
      mynetworks = hash:/etc/postfix/mynetworks_table.feel
      /etc/postfix/mynetworks_table.feel
      example.com    PERMIT
      d.d.d.d             PERMIT
      I have already set more settingsin main.cf, just like that
      /etc/postfix/main.cf
      smtpd_helo_required = yes
      strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes
      smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes
      smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
      smtpd_delay_reject = yes
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
              reject_unknown_recipient_domain
              reject_unlisted_recipient
              permit_sasl_authenticated
              permit_mynetworks
              reject_unauth_destination
      sometimes,my customer send mail without email address, just like that
      Jan 20 23:26:51 shcx amavis[21760]: (21760-01) Passed CLEAN, [d.d.d.d] [d.d.d.d] <> -> <someone@...>

      How can I stop it send mail with empty mail address

      Thanks for your time
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic