290836Re: Balancing destination concurrency + rate delay

  • Robert Schetterer
    Jan 18, 2013
      Am 18.01.2013 18:49, schrieb Steve Jenkins:
      > Agreed - but Yahoo is really the only one we're having issues with (even
      > after complying with all their guidelines here)

      last time i had to do this , yahoo needs 3 weeks for whitelisting
      the new ip, used for a mail list server

      at the end if you already followed recommands for bulk mails on this
      list ( and archive ) with your mail server setup , there is less what
      you can do more, you may try more cascading (virtual)mailservers on
      other ips and/or more instances etc as well as other tricks
      but there is no magic ( beyond paying money ) to press someone accept
      your mail in timelimits you prefer, at last its not a question of
      postfix, its yahoos ( in this case ) decision

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --
      [*] sys4 AG