290810Re: Balancing destination concurrency + rate delay

    Jan 17, 2013
      Steve Jenkins:
      > yahoo_destination_concurrency_limit = 4
      > yahoo_destination_recipient_limit = 2
      > yahoo_destination_rate_delay = 1s

      As documented, rate_delay enforces a delay BETWEEN deliveries to
      the same destination, and therefore, the concurrency to that
      destination is always 1. I see no way to enforce delays BETWEEN
      simultaneous deliveries to the same destination.

      The documentation also has a warning concerning per-destination
      recipient limit (the concept of destination depends on the recipient
      limit). Different destinations are delivered in parallel.