290780Backup server

  • Muhammad Yousuf Khan
    Jan 16, 2013
      i want to plan a backup postfix server for minimizing the downtime. i
      have read about MX record entry to use as backup server . but this if
      for pure postfix only in my case i will be running round cube, dovecot
      for IMAP storage. how is that possible that i just have to change the
      DNS entry and people start accessing same settings same view of round
      cube with in just 1 or 2 minutes of delay.
      is there anyone can help me? DRBD is kinda complex. just for your
      knowledge i am using local hard drive as storage not external storage.

      Thanks,
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic