290550Re: Understanding master.cf pickup daemon parameters

  • Robert Moskowitz
    Jan 9, 2013
      On 01/09/2013 10:21 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
      > Robert Moskowitz:
      >> I have read the man page and
      >> http://www.postfix.org/BUILTIN_FILTER_README.html, but don't think I got
      >> the why of all of it yet.
      > This is an opportunity to improve the world, by pointing out where
      > the documentation is incomplete or where it presents conflicting
      > information.

      I have been building up a list of 'stuff' to put into a report that I
      will provide somewhere. I do hope that I will 'improve the world'. some.

      >> A couple howtos I have been using as guidance have the following content
      >> for master.cf
      > You want to use amavisd-new which uses SMTP. The pickup service
      > example is for a different filter integration approach.

      I DID say that I am going to use amavisd-new along with ClamAV and
      Spamassasin. Where is there a writeup of setting up pickup service for
      these?

      Thank you.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic