290533Re: destination_rate_delay and connection_reuse_time_limit

  • Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE
    Jan 9, 2013

      > Barring a clean "slow down" signal, and a stable feedback mechanism,
      > the only strategy is manually tuned rate delays, and spreading the
      > load over multiple sending IPs (Postfix instances don't help if
      > they share a single IP).

      I have multiple instances of Postfix running on multiple IPs. The problem (not quite sure if it is a problem) is that we don't have a shared queue, so each postfix (ip) has its own queue. Is there anyway to share the queue along multiple postfix (ips) instances? Does it make sense?

      Rafael
    • Show all 74 messages in this topic