290441destination_rate_delay and connection_reuse_time_limit

  • Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE
    Jan 7, 2013

      I've identified a missbehavior on postfix.

      I do use destination_rate_delay for specific transport queue, and I found out that connection cache is not working when I have transport_destination_rate_delay > 1s.

      If I change the destination_rate_delay to higher than 1s, connection cache won't work. Changing it back to 1s it all goes perfect.

      The problem is that we're having a hard time to deliver email to specific destination, thats why I have a specific transport, so I can manage the queue on this. But I'm still having the same error… "You've reached the sending limit to this domain".

      So this is what I have:
      specificTransport_destination_concurrency_limit = 4
      specificTransport_destination_rate_delay = 1s
      specificTransport_connection_cache_reuse_limit = 100
      specificTransport_bounce_queue_lifetime = 6h
      specificTransport_maximal_queue_lifetime = 12h
      specificTransport_connection_cache_time_limit = 30s
      specificTransport_connection_reuse_time_limit = 600s
      specificTransport_connection_cache_destinations = static:all

      What I really need to do is send only one email every 5 seconds, keeping the connection opened between one email and another. I can't have more than 20 opened connections in a 10 minutes timeframe, or I'll get blocked.

      Is there anyway I can do this?

      Can anybody help please?

      Rafael Azevedo | IAGENTE
      Fone: 51 3086.0262