      From: owner-postfix-users@... [mailto:owner-postfix-users@...] On Behalf Of Leonardo Rodrigues
      Sent: 7/Jan/2013 3:04 PM
      To: postfix-users@...
      Subject: Re: Question about supporting EAI in postfix

      on a quick reading on the drafts, it seems to deal with CLIENT specifications ... example:

      This document provides guidelines for __email clients__ that support
      these specifications for Email Address Internationalization (EAI). It
      does not introduce any protocol extensions that are not defined in

      postfix is not an email CLIENT, it's a Mail Transport Agent (MTA)

      Em 07/01/13 09:51, Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir escreveu:
      > Dear all,
      > I would like to ask the staff of postfix if they are planning
      > (working) or supporting EAI (http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eai/) in the
      > feature versions?
      > If there is a working progress on it can anybody guide me to it?

      Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
      Leonardo Rodrigues
      Solutti Tecnologia

      My SPAMTRAP, do not email it

      This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally
      privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
      sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your
      system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other
      person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail
      are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Communications
      and Information Technology Commission (CITC). CITC accepts no liability for damage
      caused by this email.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic