290438Re: Question about supporting EAI in postfix

  • Leonardo Rodrigues
    Jan 7, 2013
      on a quick reading on the drafts, it seems to deal with CLIENT
      specifications ... example:

      This document provides guidelines for __email clients__ that support
      these specifications for Email Address Internationalization (EAI). It
      does not introduce any protocol extensions that are not defined in

      postfix is not an email CLIENT, it's a Mail Transport Agent (MTA)

      --

      Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
      Leonardo Rodrigues

      gertrudes@...