289898Re: Bounces back to myself

  • The_Ace
    Dec 4, 2012
      On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Muzaffer Tolga Özses <tolga@...> wrote:

      >Dec 4 09:57:29 kartagis postfix/smtp[21296]: D576E9988: to=
      ><[node:author:mail]@...>, orig_to=<[node:author:mail]>, relay=none, delay=0.01, >delays=0.01/0/0.01/0, dsn=5.4.6, status=bounced (mail for mail.bilgisayarciniz.org loops back to
      >myself)
      >Dec 4 09:57:29 kartagis postfix/cleanup[21291]: D8D5F998C: message-id=<20121204075729.D8D5F998C@...>
      >Dec 4 09:57:29 kartagis postfix/bounce[21490]: D576E9988: sender non-delivery notification: >D8D5F998C

      As the server has sent Non Delivery Notices, there's no mail in the
      queue to delete..

      Also I think your issue is that you've set the myhostname to
      mail.bilgisayarciniz.org but this is not listed in mydestination or
      virtual_mailbox_domains.
      DNS lookup is probably telling your postfix that MX or A record for
      mail.bilgisayarciniz.org is the server itself. Thus the error message
      saying mail loops back to myself.

      Regards,
      Mihira.
      --
      The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic