289896Re: Remote Access and multiple Domains
- Dec 4, 2012On 12/4/2012 2:05 PM, wisplists@... wrote:
> Yes, we have read both before we posted and have researched heavilyPlease don't top post.
> on the internet. Hence the way the email sent, we have followed more
> than one setup troubleshoot.
> We were hoping a fresh pair of eyes would pick up the mistake we
> have made.
You didn't include enough information for anyone to help you,
basically "here's my postconf -n output that doesn't work" with no
Please see: http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail
Include in your request for help:
- a clear description of the problem; what isn't working, what you
expected to happen, what really happened.
- supporting documentation; "postconf -n" output and master.cf
modifications (or better, postfinger output), and unedited
non-verbose logs displaying the unwanted behavior, including any
errors or warnings in the postfix logs.
- corrective measures you've already tried.
- if you're having trouble with SASL authentication, saslfinger
output is helpful, along with a recording of a test login attempt,
including whatever is logged during the attempt. Caution, the logs
may contain easily-decoded passwords; use a test account.
-- Noel Jones
- << Previous post in topic