289786Re: alias_maps are not being read correctly

  • list@airstreamcomm.net
    Nov 30, 2012
      On 11/30/12 10:22 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
      > list@...:
      >> I am setup a 2.6.6 server with virtual domains and the entries in an
      >> alias_maps file (/etc/postfix/aliases) which look like this:
      >>
      >> localuser :include:/etc/postfix/massmail/localuser
      >> localuser2 :include:/etc/postfix/massmail/localuser2
      > As documented this format is supported in ALIAS_MAPS not VIRTUAL_ALIAS_MAPS
      >
      > Wietse

      Understood, however I am wondering why the alias_maps are not working in
      my instance as it appears as if they are not being used at all. I am
      not sure if this is a symptom of my configuration, or the intended
      functionality.

      In my configuration is have:

      alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
      alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/postfix/aliases

      Either of these maps appear to be recognized?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic