289716Re: Lamentation and query

  • Dennis Carr
    Nov 29, 2012
      On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:08:26 -0600
      Stan Hoeppner <stan@...> wrote:

      > Dennis, how many computer books, or books in general, do you own? Do
      > you have any on display? Or are they all simply hoarded away in boxes
      > in the attic or basement?

      Two shelves of books I could use regularly on things various such as
      computers and matters spiritual, inclusive of a fictoin collection, and
      a small collection of text books from my studies of late.

      Reading Seattle, by the way, is not a bad collection of excerpts.

      > The prescribed solution for this problem isn't more newer books, but
      > therapy for the personality disorder known as "hoarding". I think
      > there's a "reality" TV show about this.

      Well, I got rid of the old DOS and OS/2 Warp books eons ago, when I
      disposed of my printed manuals for Maximus and Binkley....

      Do understand taht I previously owned the books I noted; the reason I
      do not now is because they were lost in a move some time ago, and I'm
      just getting to a point where I want to reobtain them.

      -Dennis
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic