289290Re: /var/log/mail.info

  • thorsopia@lavabit.com
    Nov 5, 2012
      > You may want to invest some time in learning the basics of email and
      > system administration; this list is not the place for that.

      I'm willing to learn. I assume that the best way to learn is to
      configure my own mail server. Am I wrong?

      >> Should I follow this [1] advice:

      > No. What do you think is the problem ?

      I thought that my server was compromised.

      I also thought that it can be used to organize a DDoS attack on my
      server. That's why I decided to configure fail2ban.

      Could you disprove (or comment on) the above?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic