289177Re: /var/log/mail.info

  • Patrick Ben Koetter
    Oct 31, 2012
      * Jeroen Geilman <jeroen@...>:

      > You may want to invest some time in learning the basics of email and
      > system administration; this list is not the place for that.

      I object. In all the years, people on this have helped those with serious
      questions trying to understand what is going in their mail service. That also
      always included basic mail administration, unless the one seeking help seemed
      to lack the basics of _system_ administration.

      Postfix' working title used to be "Secure Mailer" and it attracts people
      concerned about running a secure mail system. Both of the OP questions were
      related to security. Though being basic questions, I think they fit perfectly.

      p@rick

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64