288546Re: postfix add a line in body of email.

  • intelligent me
    Oct 1, 2012
      I know that but addition of this in email message body can be effective as many providers use this.

      On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Mark Goodge <mark@...> wrote:
      On 01/10/2012 15:54, achal wrote:
      I want to add a line in body of every email sent from my postfix centos 5
      smtp server.
      We want to add "welcome to our company we offer free SMTP services to those
      who do not spam".
      This is done to prevent spammers from using our mail services.I want this
      line to be added in body of every HTML and TEXT email.Is there a way to do
      this.

      If you don't want your servers to be used for spam then don't let your users send spam. If you're providing mail services to third parties then you need to make sure that you have an enforceable AUP which forbids spam, and have an effective mechanism for responding to complaints about spam.

      Mark
      --
       Sent from my Turing-Flowers Colossus
       http://mark.goodge.co.uk