288544Re: postfix add a line in body of email.

  • Mark Goodge
    Oct 1, 2012
      On 01/10/2012 15:54, achal wrote:
      > I want to add a line in body of every email sent from my postfix centos 5
      > smtp server.
      > We want to add "welcome to our company we offer free SMTP services to those
      > who do not spam".
      > This is done to prevent spammers from using our mail services.I want this
      > line to be added in body of every HTML and TEXT email.Is there a way to do
      > this.

      If you don't want your servers to be used for spam then don't let your
      users send spam. If you're providing mail services to third parties then
      you need to make sure that you have an enforceable AUP which forbids
      spam, and have an effective mechanism for responding to complaints about
      spam.

      Mark
      --
      Sent from my Turing-Flowers Colossus