288543Re: postfix add a line in body of email.

  • Reindl Harald
    Oct 1, 2012
      what the hell did you not understand in

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OFF-LIST
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON TOP AFTER ANSWER AT BOTTOM

      better take your fingers off mailserver-administration as long
      you are unable to look at the target of your own mails

      --

      Reindl Harald
      the lounge interactive design GmbH

      http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm