288542Re: postfix add a line in body of email.

  • Reindl Harald
    Oct 1, 2012
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OFF-LIST
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON TOP AFTER ANSWER AT BOTTOM

      the negative attidtude is simple:

      frustration about the crap of long signatures, footers
      and disclaimers in mails repeated 20 times until you
      need a lense to find the message content in a longer
      conversation

      nobody cares about all this crap, it is only wasting
      ressources and makes it harder to reply because you
      have more work with cleaning up mails than write
      your reply

      Am 01.10.2012 17:22, schrieb Pat Erler:
      > sorry for the footer.
      >
      > I don't ask for a postifx tool but hope of an answer of a postifx user with a slightly more positive attitude, who
      > had the same problem.
      >
      > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@... <mailto:h.reindl@...>> wrote:
      >

      > Am 01.10.2012 16:54, schrieb achal:
      > > I want to add a line in body of every email sent from my postfix centos 5
      > > smtp server
      >
      > postfix is a MTA and does not mangle messages
      >
      > > We want to add "welcome to our company we offer free SMTP services to those
      > > who do not spam".
      > > This is done to prevent spammers from using our mail services
      >
      > you really think you prevent anybody from anything with footers?
      > this is as useless as all the disclaimers runnign around day for day
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic