288541Re: postfix add a line in body of email.

  • Reindl Harald
    Oct 1, 2012
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OFF-LIST
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON TOP AFTER ANSWER AT BOTTOM

      yes, better do this outside of postfix because you
      sould be caeful not mangle incoming messages too
      and consider how to make sure that in a longer
      conversation your footer is not included 10 times

      however, this all makes no sense in the real world and is only
      additional crap in messages nobody cares the same way you not
      care post your reply not on top after you got one at the bottom
      or how to reply on a mailing-list

      Am 01.10.2012 17:19, schrieb intelligent me:
      > I am also going to add a link in my emails as "for all spam complaints email at "abuse@...
      > <mailto:abuse@...>".this is also in body of email.I am doing this as less people see the headers of an
      > email and mostly they view the email body and subject. If not by postfix then can it be done by php as i use
      > interspire mail marketer.
      >
      > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@... <mailto:h.reindl@...>> wrote:
      >
      > Am 01.10.2012 16:54, schrieb achal:
      > > I want to add a line in body of every email sent from my postfix centos 5
      > > smtp server
      >
      > postfix is a MTA and does not mangle messages
      >
      > > We want to add "welcome to our company we offer free SMTP services to those
      > > who do not spam".
      > > This is done to prevent spammers from using our mail services
      >
      > you really think you prevent anybody from anything with footers?
      > this is as useless as all the disclaimers runnign around day for day
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic