288040Re: Bulk Mailing Performance

  • Sam Jones
    Sep 3, 2012
      On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 22:46 +0200, Lorens Kockum wrote:
      > The exact same question was sent by someone calling himself
      > "Ron White" to the exim mailing list at almost exactly the same
      > time. Peddling one's services by soliciting comparisons with
      > competitors is so passé . . .

      Yes, it was. Well done. The question applied to both MTA's and funny
      enough, the use of Aliases on the internet is nothing new.

      Thanks to those that contributed useful information. I think it's safe
      to say that the sales blurb is looking at a very basic scenario.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic