286855Re: /usr/local/sbin/amavisd debug How to

  • Ansgar Wiechers
    Jul 3, 2012
      On 2012-07-03 Feel Zhou wrote:
      > My PC is Windows7, I install vmware in it
      > I setup the centos6.2/64bit in the vmware for the test.
      > Maybe This is the problem?

      Hardly. CentOS running on VMware shouldn't behave any different than
      CentOS running on physical hardware in this respect. I just came across
      this post [1], which may or may not help. If it doesn't, I'd suggest to
      consult a more appropriate list, as this isn't a Postfix issue.

      [1] http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2006-April/060174.html

      Regards
      Ansgar Wiechers
      --
      "All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
      becoming available."