286246Re: mynetworks support for ipv6 link local (fe80) hosts

    Jun 6, 2012
      Derek Atkins:
      > Wietse Venema <wietse@...> writes:
      >
      > > For the record: mynetworks has always supported net/mask notation.
      >
      > Of course, but that wasn't what I was talking about, and it never was.
      > I was talking about "permit_mynetworks" working properly with an ipv6
      > link local address specified in mynetworks, and *that* wasn't working
      > due the extraneous "%eth0" in the address from the Linux "AddrToString"
      > functions.

      You stated that (permit)mynetworks should support link-local suffixes
      (they never did, and to this date thet don't). Instead, when I
      learned that such suffixes crept into Postfix via non-Postfix library
      routines, I added code to strip them.