286210Re: mynetworks support for ipv6 link local (fe80) hosts

  • Derek Atkins
    Jun 4, 2012
      Wietse Venema <wietse@...> writes:

      > For the record: mynetworks has always supported net/mask notation.

      Of course, but that wasn't what I was talking about, and it never was.
      I was talking about "permit_mynetworks" working properly with an ipv6
      link local address specified in mynetworks, and *that* wasn't working
      due the extraneous "%eth0" in the address from the Linux "AddrToString"
      functions.

      > I did not notice that your problem was in client hostname lookup.

      I'm not sure I'd classify it as "hostname lookup" but more as "link
      local address matching". But whatever. It's working in 2.9, which is
      all I really care about.

      Thanks,

      > Wietse

      -derek

      Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)
      warlord@... PGP key available
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic