284963Amavis Problem

  • Vishal Agarwal
    Apr 2, 2012

      Dear All,

                      I have a installation of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Here I have installed postfix/dovecot . Last week I have installed Amavis/ClamAV/spamassassin to filter spam emails. All is working fine. The only problem is that I want to forward all the spam/virus email to one email account “spam_server”, so that I can check all the emails manually and send some non spam emails to their respective users.

      All of us are  working with postfix; and may be anyone of us could have faced this problem and solved. That’s why I am posting this email here.

      Thanks/regards,

      Vishal Agarwal