282823Re: Internal+external mailrelay
- Jan 10, 2012Hi Noel,
Thanks for you kind reply, and sorry for not being informative enough
I would like to configure the following rules in postfix:
1. All mail to our_own_domain are send to our_external_hosted_mailserver (Ralf already helped me with this...)
2. All mail from our printers to external domains are send to our_isp_mailrelay
3. All mail from everything but our printers to "whitelisted" external domains are send to our_isp_mailrelay (Ralf already helped me with this, but does this need to change...?)
4. All other mail is bounced to bounce@our_own_domain.com
As I'm pretty new to Postfix, can you point out the variables/configfiles that I need to edit to achieve this - or perhaps even give config example...:-) !
Thanks in advance :-) !
~maymann2012/1/10 Noel Jones <njones@...>On 1/10/2012 3:02 PM, Michael Maymann wrote:I don't think anyone quite knows what you're asking.
> Please, anyone who can help me with this...:-) !
Please explain your goals and current config as described here:
-- Noel Jones
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>