281944Online virtual_alias_maps

  • Jonathan Tripathy
    Dec 7, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a Postfix edge MX server which is used to receive incoming mail
      from the outside world. This server forwards mail onto an internal SMTP
      server which has all the user accounts. Aliases are managed by the edge
      server.

      On the edge server, I have a virtual_alias_maps. It is possible to make
      my postfix edge server only accept mail for accounts which are listen in
      the virtual_alias_maps table? I currently have relay_domains set to our
      company domain name however if I disable this, no mail can be accepted
      for our domain.

      Your help is appreciated

      Thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic