280267Re: upgrade to 2.8.5 with src rpm

  • ml@smtp.fakessh.eu
    Oct 3, 2011
      Le lundi 3 octobre 2011 19:09, Steve Jenkins a écrit :
      > On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@...>
      wrote:
      > > it takes 5 minutes to clean the SPEC-File and remove
      > > these patches - really i do not understand your problem
      >
      > It takes 5 minutes for YOU to clean the SPEC file, because you're
      > familiar with Postfix, you know precisely what you want in a Postfix
      > installation, and know precisely WHAT to clean to get it. :)
      >
      > However, most don't have the experience that you and the other senior
      > members of the Postfix community, and can easily get confused. From
      > the questions I get through that blog article, it's clear there is a
      > wide range of expertise levels when it comes to Postfix, RPMs, and
      > source compiling. That's how this whole thread got started! :)
      >
      > SteveJ

      I just finished cleaning the file .spec
      I was largely based on the work of Simon J Mudd

      my work
      http://pastebin.com/ndWDDJzD

      it's safe

      --
       http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
       gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7

      http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic