279536Re: Webmin as an admin tool?

  • Steffan A. Cline
    Aug 26, 2011
      John,

      I use Virtualmin to handle my configs and it works extremely well and have
      had no issues. A couple clicks and everything is all done for you.
      Manually configuring all these things that Virtualmin does for you would
      take far longer. Of course, if it's a single user/domain situation,
      Virtualmin could be overkill.

      Stan helped me to get the spam prevention in place and I've had
      maintenance free operation for quite some time now complaint free from my
      users.

      Thanks

      Steffan

      T E L 6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X 6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
      Steffan A. Cline
      Steffan@... Phoenix, Az
      http://www.ExecuChoice.net USA
      AIM : SteffanC Skype : steffancline
      GOOGLE : Steffan.Cline@... MSN : steffan@...
      YAHOO : Steffan_Cline ICQ : 57234309

      On 8/26/11 10:28 AM, "John" <john@...> wrote:

      >I do not want to start a flam war, but what are the thoughts on using
      >webmin as a tool to administer postfix (+ dovecot, but that is outside
      >this group).
      >TIA
      >John Allen
      >
      >--
      >"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
      >nothing." (Edmund Burke)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic