279534Re: Webmin as an admin tool?

  • John
    Aug 26 11:18 AM
      My initial thought was to save my existing config, then use webmin to
      build a config and compare the two. if they are miles apart then drop
      the idea.
      Part of my reasoning here is that I am getting old and I need to farm
      out some of my work, most of the people that I have been asked to look
      at are not CLI literate and are not particularly keen on becoming so.
      TTYL
      John Allen

      --
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic