279140changing relayhost based on sender

  • Michael Barrett
    Aug 3, 2011
      Hi, I'm searching for a way to effectively unset relayhost whenever an email goes through my postfix 2.7.0 server with a from address coming from either a specific email address, or from a specific domain or any email address from one of its subdomains.

      sender_dependent_relayhost_maps seems like the right place to go with this, but I don't see a way to use a blank relayhost entry for the given email address.

      Basically I imagine it like this:

      # in main.cf
      relayhost = smtp.example.com
      sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_maps

      # in sender_maps
      blah@... <unset relayhost>
      .foo.com <unset relayhost>
      foo.com <unset relayhost>

      Let me know if I'm looking at this in the totally wrong way - thanks a ton!

      --
      Michael Barrett
      loki77@...