279133Re: Accepting email regardless of address

    Aug 3, 2011
      On 8/3/2011 6:59 AM, Jirka Bourek wrote:

      > and I get "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay
      > recipient table". Adding "@..." into table domains leads
      > to "Relay access denied"

      Seems to me if you're getting a "relay access denied" then the
      @... is working, and you have some other rule that's
      rejecting the mail. Or maybe you somehow removed "testing.domain"
      from relay_domains.

      Sorry, I don't debug SQL. I suggest you get it working with flat
      files first, then duplicate the setup with your SQL.

      > I was expecting Postfix to send some query with "@..."
      > (which would hint me what should I add into DB), but no such query
      > in PostgreSQL log.
      >
      > Any ideas?

      Maybe your query is broken.

      If you need more help, please see: