277661Re: HOw to retain the original email content when the email are bounced back

  • /dev/rob0
    Jun 2, 2011
      On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 01:20:30PM +0530, kshitij mali wrote:
      > On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM, mouss <mouss@...> wrote:
      > >you'd better use unique IDs (or VERP) and keep copies of the
      > >messages somewhere...
      > will u please explain in detail the above configuration and what
      > change need to do on postfix

      At this point it would be better for you to see here:
      and show us what you are talking about, because typically no, the
      behavior you're describing is not the norm, and further guesses we
      might make about the real problem and goal will not help.