277646HOw to retain the original email content when the email are bounced back

  • kshitij mali
    Jun 1, 2011
      Hi all ,

      we send the emails from the application server by making smtp session with one of the postfix server
      there’s a scenario when CRM server send out invalid email address to postfix, we’re getting a bounced-back email saying that the email is not delivered together with a trace-dump. But the original email content is discarded.
      Q> Is it possible to retain the original email content when the email are bounced back ?
      IF yes then what configuration changes need to do on postfix ?

      Regards,
      Kshitij
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic