276762rejecting long subject strings with pcre header checks

  • Troy Piggins
    Apr 27, 2011
      Hi there. I'm noticing lately most of the spam that gets through my
      postgrey/postfix/amavis/spamassassin/procmail rules contains subject
      lines that are extremely long strings with no spaces in them. eg:

      Subject: DownloadLaetstMMiicrosoftAndAppleSotftawreAndSaveThouasadnds.ApprvoedLicecnseddS

      They do seem to have non-alnum chars such as ?-. etc. Just no
      spaces.

      I'm thinking there must be a header check with pcre on Subject that
      could catch these. Been googling but can't find anyone that seems
      to mention this. Might be my poor search term selection?

      Any suggestions?

      --
      Troy Piggins
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic