275974Re: Adjust smtp to limitations of a host (REPOST without postconf)

  • Mark Alan
    Apr 3, 2011
      On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:03:29 -0400 (EDT), Wietse Venema
      <wietse@...> wrote:
      > > slow unix - - - - - smtp
      > > -o syslog_name=postfix-slow
      > > -o default_destination_rate_delay=1s
      > > -o default_destination_recipient_limit=20
      > > -o smtp_connection_cache_on_demand=no
      > THAT DOES NOT WORK.
      > Please follow the instructions.
      > As documented, the following parameters:
      > xxx_destination_rate_delay
      > xxx_destination_recipient_limit
      > are implemented by the QUEUE MANAGER not SMTP CLIENT.

      I keep forgetting the inner workings of the multiple inner postfix
      modules.

      So here it is the revised setting:

      /etc/postfix/master.cf
      slow unix - - - - - smtp