272642- email Header corrupted?

  • Ralf W.
    Jan 3, 2011
      Hello List - I have a client who has a MS-SBS and using a pop3 connector to pop
      emails from our server. It turns out that the SBS at some messages will not
      pull the email, and is saying that the email header from this email is
      corrupted. After this the SBS will not pull any emails anymore. The client has
      to use the webmail accout, delete the email message in question, before all
      other email will get delivered.
      I'm getting the indication that the Return-Path: <MAILER-DAEMON> could be the
      problem. Can somebody explain to me if you every had some problem like this and
      how to fix it.

      Thank you,
      Ralf
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic